Luxury fitness, yoga and wellness retreats that tone your body, clear your mind and enrich your soul hosted by NPC athlete Michelle Ponto.
MICHELLE'S FITNESS BIO
With 15 years of experience in health and fitness, NPC and WFBB Bikini Althete Michelle Ponto has helped women from all over the world and all ages reach their fitness goals by helping them change their habits and understand how their bodies work. She's the co-author of a men's fitness book called "Buff Dad", the former owner of a spa specializing in holistic treatments and has appeared on numerous morning shows as a health and fitness expert.
In addition to having a BA in Fine Arts and a BA in Communications, Michelle has a degree in Fitness Leadership (honors/Deans’s list) and has worked as a certified ACE and CAN-FIT trainer. She has her Reiki II certification, and after getting a diploma in Advanced Aesthetics and Spa Management, she opened and managed a day spa specializing in holistic treatments for a while. She is currently working on her Masters of Science.
Competing in her first NPC bikini competition at the age of 42, she is proof that age is not an excuse to give up on your body -- and it's never too late to start. Fitness and wellness are a big part of how she lives her life which is why she's developed her world-class fitness, yoga and wellness retreats.
FITNESS COMPETITION AWARDS:
- 3rd Place - 2014 WBFF Fitness Category in New York City (Masters +35)
- 4th Place - 2013 NPC Southern California Championships in San Diego (Masters +35)
- 6th Place - 2013 NPC Southern Border Classic (Bikini)
- 7th Place - 2012 NPC Nevada Championships in Reno (Bikini)
- 6th Place - 2012 NPC Governor's Cup in Sacramento (Bikini)
- 4th Place – 2011 NPC Tahoe Show Bikini Championships (Open)
- 4th Place – 2011 NPC Tahoe Show Bikini Championships (Masters)
- 4th Place – 2011 NPC Southern California Championships
- 5th Place – 2011 NPC Sacramento Bikini Championships